Are there any drug interactions between Tramadol and Apixaban?

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: can I take tramadol and eliquis together please
Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
yes, no problem

Detailed Answer:
I have done a drug interaction check and there are no drug interactions between tramadol and apixaban.
There are many drug interactions with apixaban and with tramadol so it is really a good idea to check with a doctor before adding anything to your medication list (even over the counter medications) while you are on either of these medications.
Good health to you and I hope the tramadol is successful at treating your back pain. It is a good choice for someone that is on apixaban.
Dr. Robinson
Dr. Kathy Robinson