Are there any drug interactions between Olanzapine,Lorazepam and Atorvastatin?
No drug interactions.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
There is no drug interaction between olanzapine and other drugs you are taking.
You must be taking atorvastatin for hyperlipidemia.
Olanzapine can cause hyperlipidemia.
So, keep a regular check on your lipid profile.
Please discuss this issue with your treating doctor.
Feel free to ask further for more queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difference between atorvastatin and lovastatin
- Atorvastatin drug interactions
- Difference between atorvastatin and atorvastatin calcium ip tablets
- Is there any drug interaction between felexril and atorvastatin
- Difference between atorvastatin and atorvastatin calcium
- What is the difference between atorvastatin and atorvastatin calcium?
- Difference between rosuvastatin and atorvastatin
- Difference between pravastatin and atorvastatin
- Amiodarone and atorvastatin drug-interaction
- Fluconazole atorvastatin interaction