Are there any dietary restrictions while having anti rabies vaccination?
Hello Mr XXXXX,
Thanks for the query.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
To answer your question clearly, no, there are no dietary restriction while getting the anti rabies vaccines for a dog bite.
Please complete the full course of vaccination, and don't believe the traditional vaidyas and such people.
Your wife should eat everything, there should be no dietary restrictions whatsoever.
I hope this answers your query, please feel free to write back to me if you have any doubts, otherwise you may close the discussion and rate my answer.
Wishing you and your wife good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling dizzy, loss of balance, headaches. Not able to say right words....
- Elevated AST and MPV. No fever, blood disorders or anaemia. Any reason?
- Had nasal injury and bleeded. Have asymmetrical nose and problem in...
- Suffering from extreme dry mouth. Could I ask a doctor?
- Feeling sleepy after taking lisinopril. Can I stop the medication?
- Had a seizure and sustained additional fractures on back. Suffered...
- Baby has coffee stain on back. Has jaundice. What could this be?
- Have periodic involuntary eye movements. Feeling like things in room are...
- Can I take prednisone for the flareups of emphysema?
- Abdomen on left side bulges when I start to get erection. It is painful...