Are there any alternative medication in place of Levitra that does not cause stuffy nose and rhinitis?
No such alternatives...
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
All similar drugs share the same side effects. Stuffy nose and rhinitis is pretty common for Levitra, Cialis, Viagra, etc. There are no alternatives for this drug class. You can only check with your doctor whether other types of drugs may help you. For example a low testosterone level can be improved with hormonal treatment which may improve your performance.
I hope you find my comments helpful!
Not through this website.
I'm sorry but neither I nor anybody else on this website can help you with remote prescriptions.
If you're asking whether you can use it, then you should talk with your doctor. I don't know your medical history and can't examine you, so I'm not the right person to decide about your treatment.
I hope you understand the limitations of this communication.
Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for recurrent rhinitis
- Drugs/medication for atrophic rhinitis
- Medication-induced rhinitis causes
- Causes of rhinitis
- Is rhinitis medicamentosa a medical emergency
- Drugs/medication for reactive rhinitis
- Drugs/medication for bacterial rhinitis
- Symptoms of medication-induced rhinitis
- Drugs/medication for rhinitis medicamentosa
- Drugs/medication for rhinitis