Are the medications safe while trying to conceive?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Hi There,
I am 31 years old women weight 57Kg and height 5'1. i am trying to conceive from last 1 years but due to irregular periods and multiple follicles in my ovaries i am unable to conceive. in feb 2014 dr done iui and after that i conceived but after 6 week i got to know that there is no fatal heartbeats and Dr. done D&C. from last two months dr given me sefstart, ecosprin75, myotol F, siphene-100, Duphaston-10mg. which i have taken last month but after 24 days my periods comes only for one day ( i thought it is implantation bleeding but i was wrong).
5 years back i conceived but i abort that in 3and half months due to some issue with the help of injections and medicines.
Can you please help me what i have to do iwant to conceive.
and please suggest if all the above mentioned medicine is fine for me then how to take all these for how many days i hve to continue this. thanks waiting for your positive reply
Posted Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
IUI

Detailed Answer:

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) It is good to know you conceived with IUI once.

2) I suggest you go for IUI again.

3) Since you have conceived once with IUI you stand good chance.

4) Please see your Infertility specialist and go for regular follicular growth scan with the medicines mentioned above and get IUI done

5) The abortion which occurred previously need not repeat itself again. SO dont worry about it.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol