Are stomach cramps, constipation followed by diarrhea require immediate medical attention?
Yes please visit your doctor.
Thank you for the query.
Yes, you should see your doctor as soon as possible.
Your symptoms might be caused by partial bowels obstruction due to large intestine tumor.
Abdominal x-ray and ultrasound should be done at first. Colonoscopy should be scheduled.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach cramps diarrhea constipation taken movicol blood in stools help
- Stomach cramps and diarrhea with blood in it
- Severe stomach cramps and diarrhea
- Chronic diarrhea and stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps followed by diarrhea
- Stomach cramps and constipation
- Stomach cramps and yellow diarrhea
- Nausea stomach cramps diarrhea
- Persistent stomach cramps and diarrhea
- Diarrhea stomach cramps and headache
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?