Are small nodules in lungs a cause for concern?
Small nodules in the lungs are very often benign.
Thank you for the query.
If this nodules are few mm large, such finding in the lungs is very common. And in most cases such nodules are benign.
Only if you do smoke, the risk this lumps are cancer are noticeable. Otherwise, nodules are most likely benign.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How serious is to have a small lung nodule
- Non-small-cell lung carcinoma causes
- Spontaneous pneumothorax cause lung nodules
- Pulminary nodule left lung
- What is the cause for small module on lungs
- Nodules on the lungs getting bigger concerned history of pneumonia
- What causes inflamed lungs and crytsalized lungs
- Hyper inflated lung cause of lung cancer
- Surgery for small cell lung carcinoma of the left lung
- Small nodule on lung