Are Silicone Breast Implants Safe?
Yes, they are.
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Yes, Silicone implants are very safe. They have XXXXXXX used for several years and with great experience in using them to help clients, they have withstood the test of time and they are very safe. What are you considering them for if I may ask?
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fluttery feeling above heart in left breast
- I am feeling heaviness and pain in my breast
- What does it mean when you have a red bump on your breast
- Dark red spot on breast
- Visible veins on chest n breast
- Clear sweet discharge from breast
- Clear water discharge from the breast
- What happens if inject water in breast
- Hickeys on breast
- Dark patch of skin between breast