Are silicone breast implants safe?
Yes, they are.
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Yes, Silicone implants are very safe. They have XXXXXXX used for several years and with great experience in using them to help clients, they have withstood the test of time and they are very safe. What are you considering them for if I may ask?
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Costochondritis after breast implants
- Ecstasy and breast implants
- Feeling knots with silicone breast implants
- Silicone vs saline breast implant
- Heat rash breast implants
- Silicone breast implants
- Echocardiogram breast implants
- Dianette and breast implants
- How to find if silicone breast implants are leaking
- Costochondritis and breast implants