Are silicone breast implants dangerous?
Not dangerous but some side effects like any other.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Silicon implants are not dangerous and lethal but like any other implants these have some risks and adverse effects. Infection, loss of sensation in breast area, breast pain,scar tissue formation around the implants and odds of rupture of implants are some of the complications the implant can have. Rest as far as myth of getting breast cancers and deaths due to implants and their rupture are not true and should be ignored.
Talk to your implant surgeon / cosmetic surgeon and let them decide what is best for you. I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Costochondritis after breast implants
- Dangers of breast implants cancer
- Feeling knots with silicone breast implants
- Silicone vs saline breast implant
- Heat rash breast implants
- Silicone breast implants
- Echocardiogram breast implants
- Dianette and breast implants
- How to find if silicone breast implants are leaking
- Costochondritis and breast implants
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...