Are redness and tingling sensations throughout the body indicative of an allergic reaction?
Possibility of acute allergic reaction or something (insect) bite is more l
By your history and description, possibility of acute allergic reaction (food may be) or some insect bite is more likely.
I don't think it is due to increasing dose of Flomax.
It's association with CPAP is also strange.
If it is persistent or worsening then better to consult dermatologist for this.
No harm in taking Zyrtec (anti histamine).
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Kaushal Bhavsar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Allergic reaction to high body temp
- Allergic reactions red cheecks
- Allergic reaction whole body rash
- Allergic reaction with burning sensation
- Allergic reaction to red bull
- Durex tingle allergic reaction
- Red dry lips allergic reaction
- Allergic reaction to red dye
- Red ant allergic reaction
- Red allergic reaction lips
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?