Are rapid heart beats, dizziness, fainting and balance issues a cause for concern?
you answered my question few days back. I was diagnosed with Junctional Bradicardia in one the ECG but other test like Tilt Table test, Holter monitoring came negative.
Few days ago while I was sleeping I felt that my heart beat when down suddenly and I felt that I was not able open my eyes and felt dizziness but I stood up suddenly to check weather I was to stand or not but I was able to walk properly without any faintness. Sometimes I also feel short breathe
Is it concern for me?
I guess it's of no concern
Welcome back to HCM.
The picture you are describing doesn't seem to suggest any abnormality.
Quite lot of normal people do occasionally get this feeling that their heart beat slowed or stopped while immediately getting up from sleep only to find out that it was sort of hallucination. As you have been tested well and no abnormalities detected I guess you don't have to worry.
Hope this helps you.
Feel free to ask further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gluten cause rapid heart beat
- Chest fluttering difficulty breathing dizziness feeling faint rapid heart beat
- Rapid heart beats causing dizziness what could it be
- Rapid heart beat and fainting
- Dizziness and rapid heart beat cuases
- Shaky dizzy and rapid heart beat
- Rapid heart beat causes
- Dizzy rapid heart beat
- Sudden rapid heart beat and dizziness
- Dizzy spells and rapid heart beat