Are persistent dry red patches on the back of the legs worrisome?
Topical steroid and oral antihistamine.
Thanks for your query...
I have noted your concern and I have viewed the image.
Perhaps she has papular urticaria or is hypersensitivity it's to an insect bite.
I suggest you apply a moderately potent topical steroid e.g. Fluticasone Propionate or Triamcinolone Acetonide cream. In addition, I suggest her to take syp Cetirizine for symptomatic relief from itching.
Hope this answers your query...
Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red blotchy patches on back of lower leg
- Dry red skin patch on back of hand
- Dry really red itchy patch on the back of neck
- Red itchy patch on back of leg
- Dry patches on chest and back
- Dry really red itchy patch on the back
- Dry red patch on back of neck
- Round dry patch on back
- Red dry patches on chest and back
- Dry red patches on back and bottom
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body