Are pelvic pain and burning micturition one week after taking abortion pills a cause for concern?
I am 27 yo female. I had c section 2 years back , i againconcieved but choosed for abortion , so took pills one week ago. As a result one large blood clot n bleeding happened now bleeding is reduced but since last three four days i am feeling pain in right side of pelvic area just above vagina , its more when i sit or walk. And now burning sensation is there in urine. Should i be concerned?
Yes,you need to be investigated.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
As you had abortion pills without knowing pregnancy is intrauterine or extrauterine( ectopic pregnancy),you must go for pelvic ultrasound immediately.
Abortion pills can only be taken under supervision of a gynecologist or an expert because it may cause severe bleeding, infection and retained products of conception.
Get your urine routine and microscopic test to rule out urine infection.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Yes,they saw everything.
Sorry for the delay in my response.
Yes,they saw everything in your case.
This pain could be due to some other reason.
You can take analgesic for the same.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?