Are panic attacks such as wake up followed by sobbing and feeling scared related to Geodon?
Shouldn't be due to Geoden.
I read your question carefully and I understand your concern.
I am not sure why you think Geoden is responsible for your symptoms, it is not commonly associated with them, if anything it should relieve anxiety.
It would be much more possible for Vyvanse to be at the origin of those panic attacks. So that is the drug which you should be considered and if possible interrupted.
In order to help with the anxiety and panic attacks the addiction of an antidepressant may be considered as they are best choice for long time anxiety treatment.
For short term (not longer than a couple of weeks) a Benzodiazepine like Lorazepam may also be used.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Olsi Taka, Neurologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are panic attacks and nocturnal seizure related to epilepsy
- Left arm feels heavy panic attack?
- Weird feeling pins and needles is this a panic attack
- Esophagitis related panic attacks
- Feeling scared of darkness panic attacks need help
- Feeling stressed and have panic attacks what to do
- Feelings during a panic attack
- Having panic attack and claustrophobia is this weight related problem
- Feels like heart is not pumping panic attack
- Experiencing anxiety issues panic attacks and feeling dizzy
- What causes microvascular ischemic disease?
- Suggest treatment for severe headaches
- Can Lipitor cause brain damage?
- What causes severe migraine while on Cymbalta and Xanax?
- What are the signs and symptoms of brain aneurysm?
- What does intense pain in the temple suggest?
- What causes intense fatigue, tingling sensation in the feet and leg pain?
- What causes agitation and inappropriate sexual behavior while having...
- Suggest remedies for muscle pain, dizziness and constipation when...
- Can stress cause cyanotic discoloration on the extremities?