Are painful and sore breasts, nausea and bloating signs of pregnancy?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 22 Sep 2016 in Women's Health
Question: Hi

I am 30 years old and husband 31 , ttc from 1 year. Did all the tests this month and everything looks normal on doctors advice. I have a regular 28 day cycle. To support the conception doctor adviced to take folic acid 5mg , Myocyst sachets everyday. She suggested some new meds this month (progynova and duphastrone) one tablet per day until the period comes or a test comes positive starting 17th day. My last menstruation period started on 7th Aug. Took a HCG shot on 14th day and i ovulated on 16th day. We baby danced as much as possible between 15-17th days as doc adviced. Did a home preg test yesterday morning (24th day in cycle) and BFN . I am having very painful and sore breasts, nausea and bloating from yesterday evening. Since the test came negative I'm having a doubt if it is due to the medication. Could the symptoms be due to pms + taking harmone medicines? I need a second opinion. Thanks in advance.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Wait for 5 days

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mrs. XXXXXXX thanks for trusting health care magic.
It can be due to pregnancy or PMS but nothing can be said conclusively at this stage.
wait for another 5 days and in case you still don't get your periods then repeat the test and see results.
Stop all medicibes except folic acid and wait for periods or positive test.
All the best
Dr Manisha
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 2 hours later
Thanks doctor. Shall I also stop myocyst sachets?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Keep taking the sachets

Detailed Answer:
No you can continue taking them and stop only if pregnancy is confirmed.
Recommended duration is 3 months for this XXXXXXX for maximum benefits.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 10 hours later
Thanks so much doctor.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
Welcome dear
In case you have any questions in future you can contact me directly on http://bit.ly/drmanishajain