Are pain, itching and blood discharge at the site of a benign cyst normal?

Question
Hi Doc,

I found there is a hard lump (tiny - pea shaped) and went and saw the Doctor yesterday, he did a thorough checkup.

Based on his analysis what he mentioned is - its is not a hemorrhoid but a Benign Subcutaneous Cyst.

It is small and it is bouncing back even after pushing it in.
Its smooth and got skin around it and he thinks there might be some liquid in it.
Its not a wart or something cancerous in clinical checking

He asked me to watch it and report in case it grows and he can recommend to a surgeon to remove it. But he thinks it is not needed from what he observed.

Today I went for a walk and I felt itchy. Before I went for walk I asked my area and I am not sure if I scratched the skin in the annal are while checking for the cyst.

When I came home and wiped the area there was some blood stains (red fresh) on the toilet paper.

I am a bit worried and I am going to see the doctor on Wednesday as it is holiday here in next 2 days.

Is there anything to worry ? My family doctors insists its not cancer. I am worried.
Mon, 28 May 2018 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. It is likely a cyst

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. You need not to be worried. Based upon you discussion, and the site of area, it is likely a cyst, commonly a sebaceous cyst or may bee a wart. Both of these lesions are benign, can cause mild pain with itching and if scratched, may bleed. If the lesion is big, it may be excised as said bu your doctor. Nothing to worry.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further

Follow-up: Are pain, itching and blood discharge at the site of a benign cyst normal? 29 minutes later
I was worried and tensed if it is cancer. Super scared... If it is as I read symptoms here when i search online its all matching to it.

Doctor turned down the wart, as it is below the skin and it is overish shape and solid in nature, and not painful.

I did try to evaluate the area and I think i might have hurt the other part. The cyst is not bleeding. SO I am seeing the doctor again on Wednesday.

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. It is not cancer

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. As i said it is not cancer u XXXXXXX rarest of circumstances as i have not seen the lesion. You should not get anxious.
Thanks and Thanks and

Follow-up: Are pain, itching and blood discharge at the site of a benign cyst normal? 1 hour later
I am confused by the answer, could you please clarify ?

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. It is not cancer

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. What i mean to say is, it is very rare for it to be a cancer. I have not seen the lesion, but still by your description, it dsnt look like cancer.
Thanks and regards