Are pain in the right lung and history of severe pain in thigh indicative of pulmonary embolism?
how long will it take for an answer?
it is not pulmonary embolism mostly
Hello and thank you for asking in HCM
I can understand your concern
I have gone carefully through your concern and according to the history you describe the pain i don't think this might be due to a lung clot.Usually breathlessness is the main sign of the pulmonary embolism.
However if you want to be sure probably an ultrasound of the low extremities left and right may help clear the situation of the veins which are the first place of clots .
So i advise you to monitor the situation. If you feel bbreathlessness than you should see your doctor, if not than no worries.
Hope to have been helpful
Regards and feel free to ask me again
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pulmonary embolism lung damage
- Recovery from pulmonary embolism pain
- Pain after a pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary embolism and chest pain
- Pleuritic chest pain pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary embolism pain
- Pulmonary embolism lung cancer
- Neck pain and pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary embolism crystal meth
- Pulmonary embolism nose bleed