Are pain in joints and hands signs of arthritis?
You need to get your rheumatoid profile
I have studied your case. Pain in hand and other joints is suggestive of rheumatoid or seronegative arthritis. As you have family history of Rheumatoid arthritis I would suggest you to go through these tests.
1.CRP, Ra factor and ESR
2.Anti CCP antibody.
If you have Ra factor positive then prognosis is slightly bad. You need to take Anti Rheumatoid medication though you can continue with your job for some time.There is no co relation of pain with activity rather more activity will decrease pain.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Take Advil or burden for pain relief till you get these investigations.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bendroflumethiazide and arthritis pain
- Peripheral joint pain diarrhea arthritis test negative
- Swelling of hands and joints losing strength in hands arthritis
- Chronic joint pain not arthritis
- Joint pain unani osteo arthritis
- Pain in bum due to arthritis
- Dark chocolate and arthritis pain
- Arthritis in the hands
- Rheumatoid arthritis early signs hands
- Pain relief patch for arthritis