Are pain and nausea side effects of Duphoston?
Myself and my husband r trying. For baby since one year. I mean diagnosed with pcod. Last month my gync prescribed me ovaa shield and for follicular study.I was given a hcg injection wen my egg.size was 20 and I was told that my egg had ruptured on 29th sep with a scan
We hav been having.intercourse on alternative days.gync also suggested duphoston and miprogen for 20 days. I have been having mild lower abdominal pains continuesly especially after bowel moment. It more like a period pain. And feeling nauseas too and burping from today. What could tis be? side effects of duphoston? Should I c my gync.before I miss my periods. It is on 12th Oct??
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) The pain you are feeling is probably due to the late rupture of follicles.
2) This is not side effect of duphaston.
3) Please visit your gynecologist for ultrasound scan to rule hyperstimulation of ovaries.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metanx side effects nausea
- Is stomach pain with nausea and vomiting a side effect of methyldopa?
- Is stomach pain with nausea and vomiting a side effect of imodium?
- Yasmin side effects nausea
- Doxycycline side effects nausea
- Side effects of nausea patch
- Is stomach pain with nausea and vomiting a side effect of colestid?
- Mri nausea side effect
- Lactaid side effects nausea
- Is stomach pain with nausea and vomiting a side effect of colestipol?