Are numbness in finger tips, ears ringing and lightheadedness signs of pneumonia?
Respiratory tract infection should be considered.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Symptoms you describe indicate that there is insufficient oxygen supply. So, respiratory tract infection including pneumonia should be taken in consideration and evaluated further.
There is need to be examined clinically and by imaging studies, so, I suggest you to consult with your primary care Doctor.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis concluded after being examined.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Numb fingertips both hands lightheadedness
- Lightheadedness and numb feet
- Blotchy palms numb lightheadedness
- Numbness in right arm and hand lightheadedness
- Lightheadedness hand numbness
- Lightheadedness numb legs
- Lightheadedness numbness and red skin
- Pneumonia and numbness
- Lightheadedness numb hands during period
- Pneumonia numbness in arms