Are nosebleeds normal during pregnancy?
Nasal bleeding in pregnancy should be investigated to rule out any nasal pathology or any deranged liver function test. Apply an antibiotic ointment in the nostrils.
Put Xylometazoline nasal drops three times a day and avoid any nose picking. I would advise you to get yourself examined by an Ent specialist.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Priyanka Aggarwal, ENT Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for nosebleeds during bowel movement
- Are nosebleeds more common during puberty
- When do nosebleeds begin in pregnancy
- Sudden nosebleed during sleep
- Nosebleed during power walking
- Is it normal to nosebleed after abortion
- Pregnancy nosebleeds rh negative
- Is a random nosebleed a sign of pregnancy
- Pink eye and nosebleed is it normal
- When do nosebleeds start in pregnancy