Are nausea, vomiting and changes in breast size symptoms of pregnancy?
Beta hcg blood test advised.
Thanks for trusting HCM about your health care.
I can definetily understand your concerns here.
I have gone through your history and I can understand your anxiety and effort which you are putting to understand whether you are pregnant or not and in my opinion chances of pregnancy are there in your case but these symptoms can be due to hormonal changes also.
So in my opinion it is better we should go for blood beta hcg testing to see the level of hcg to confirm the cause of your symptoms.
Please share your results with us, if misunderstood something than please let me know about it.
Hope to hear from you soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot flushes nausea vomiting are symptoms of
- Nausea vomiting and cramps food poisoning or pregnancy
- Nausea vomiting pregnancy hair growth bile
- Hunger nausea vomiting
- How to overcome dizziness nausea vomiting during pregnancy
- Nausea vomiting delayed period is this symptoms of pregnancy
- Symptoms bouts of nausea vomiting diarrhea and fatigue
- Nausea vomiting tender breasts cramps heavy bleeding stopped pregnancy symptoms
- Meth nausea vomiting smoke
- Dizzy nausea vomiting negative pregnancy test