Are nausea and upper right abdominal pain symptoms of hiatus hernia?
Hiatal hernia can cause these symptoms
I can certainly understand your concern.
Yes, there is a significant possibility that hiatus hernia can result in these symptoms.
Therefore it's advisable to get an upper GIT Endoscopy for diagnostic confirmation.
Further management if any is largely based on test results.
He very much believes this to be pancreatic and yet the enzymes he gave me didnt help at all. Would a hiatal hernia cause pain after eating though?
Yes it can cause pain after eating
Sorry for replying late. I was busy with my professional obligations.
A hiatal hernia can cause pain and burning sensation after meals, especially if you lie down after eating. It can cause gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left abdominal pain due to hiatus hernia
- Upper right abdominal pain
- Symptoms of Hiatus hernia
- Symptoms of uncomplicated hiatus hernia
- Sliding hiatus hernia pain
- Pain relief for hiatus hernia
- Hiatus hernia abdominal pain
- Hiatus hernia and nausea
- Symptoms of asymptomatic hiatus hernia
- Pain with hiatus hernia