Are nausea and spotting indicative of pregnancy despite negative HPT results?
Please get serum beta HCG tested at first.
Following is my reply:
1) The possibilities of pregnancy are very very low in your situation.
2) However, I'd suggest you get serum beta HCG blood testing done which will help in ruling out pregnancy completely and also will be helpful for the peace of mind.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Soumya, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Could delayed periods with hpt negative indicate pregnancy
- Light nausea cramping negative hpt
- Negative hpt nausea and hot flashes
- Frequent urination in pregnancy but negative hpt
- Bloating headache nausea abdominal cramping spotting negative hpt pregnant
- No period and negative hpt and no pregnancy symptoms
- Delayed periods nausea achy breasts tiredness hpt negative possible pregnancy
- Headache breast pain nausea cramps negative hpt
- Negative hpt during twin pregnancy
- Negative hpt, no sign of pregnancy on ultrasound
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?