Are multiple fibroids managed surgically?
Had miscarriage 7 years ago Dr. says not cause by fibroids.
ultrasound report needed
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Yes these fibroids can be managed surgically and removed most probably as per description.
But I would like to see the ultrasound report so that the size and site of fibroids can be known and then I can advise you better.
Waiting for your response
hysteroscopic removal is must
Hello dear, after reading your ultrasound report it is clear that you will have to get the fibroids removed to achieve a successful pregnancy.
Get it evaluated by an expert surgeon and request him/her for hysteroscpic removal in case possible.
Hysteroscopic removal will be better and will be less invasive and has early postoperative recovery.
So discuss above points with your doctor and in case you feel like discussing anything please feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bulky uterus with exterior multiple fibroids
- Multiple fibroids in uterus
- Multiple fibroid tumors treatment options
- How to manage the effects of fibroid
- Cure for bulky uterus and multiple fibroids
- How to treat multiple fibroids
- Bulky uterus with multiple fibroids
- Non-surgical fibroid removal
- Fibroids and multiple sclerosis
- Multiple uterine fibroids
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?