Are lower back pain and low grade fever symptoms of internal bleeding post injury?
Normal after a fall!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this fall your husband suffered. I have reviewed this information fully and the low grade fever is normal. This is caused by the inflammation that occurs following a fall. I will recommend he take Tylenol and iBuprofen for relief. There is no symptom suggestive of internal bleeding. Be calm and he would soon return to normal especially with these medications as well.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kidney infection low grade fever back pain
- Headache back pain and low grade fever
- Low grade fever lower back pain right side abdominal pain
- Low grade fever symptoms of dengue
- Are low-grade fever symptoms of atelectasis?
- Low-grade fever back pain
- Low back pain low grade fever and headache
- Low grade fever back pain fatigue
- Are low-grade fever symptoms of norovirus infection?
- Sore throat low grade fever back pain
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?