Are lower abdomen cramps normal during the early days of conception?
It is better to consult the doctor.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Though it is common for mild cramping sensation to occur during the early days of conception, it is always advisable to consult a specialist in the initial stages to assure the safety of the pregnancy.
I would ask you to see your doctor as soon as possible. If you are at least a week past your expected menstrual date, a trans-vaginal sonogram can give you the status of the pregnancy including the location of the gestation sac and the viability.
Please practice abstinence and take bed rest. Do not make prolonged travel or lift weights.
Hope your query has been clarified. Please feel free to contact for further information. I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Six days after conception
- Days from conception to birth
- Pregnacare conception and early periods
- Lower abdomen effects of miprogen vaginal conception
- Duphaston for cramps in early conception
- 20 days after conception
- Bleeding during intercourse 3 days after conception
- Cramping right after conception
- Leukorrhea day after conception
- Cramping 5 days after conception