Are lethargy and excessive sweating signs of depression?
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
Feeling of no energy in legs and arms and sudden sweat could be indicative of anxiety but not of depression.
Mostly depression presents with sadness of mood rather than mentioned features.
Presence of pain and night sweats could be marker of vitamin B 12 deficiency so having a trial of Vitamin B 12 is warranted.
I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Depression on medicines experiencing extreme lethargy drowsiness suggestions
- Lethargy depression diagnosed with hypothyroidism does she need hormone therapy
- Kidney excessive sweating depression
- Signs and symptoms of lethargy
- Physical depression unable to concentrate lethargy suggestions
- Splenda and excessive sweating
- Is excessive sweating at night by young men a warning sign
- Excessive sweating acne depression
- Severe mood swings thoughts of suicide and lethargy depression
- Suffering from excessive sweating is this a sign of menopause