Are itchy red spots on the breast a symptom of breast cancer?

Dr. Muhammad Ahmad

Posted on Mon, 19 Sep 2016 in General Health
Question: I am 67 years old and woke this morning with a rash on my breast - it is not raised or itchy but looks like small red spots. Is this concerning for breast cancer?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ahmad 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Rash alone aint cancer.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic, I am Dr Muhammd Ahmad, I have closely read your question and I understand your concerns, I will hereby guide you regarding your health related problem.

No just a rash does not signify a breast cancer there are so many other things which indicate it, like a discolouration on skin, oozing, swollen nodes in axilla..hard lump in breast.

Here only a rash is not significant if you dont have any lump or other signs.. just apply 0.1% hydrocortisone cream and anti histamin tablet 10mg citerizine daily at night.

If this doesn't improve in 5 days then visit your doctor who will do a complete checkup and many of your questions will be answered.

To me rash alone isn t cancer.

I hope this answered your question, if you have more feel free to ask,otherwise close the discussion and rate it.

Regards.

Dr.Muhammad Ahmad.
General and Family Physician..