Are itchy red spots on the breast a symptom of breast cancer?
Rash alone aint cancer.
Thanks for writing to Health Care Magic, I am Dr Muhammd Ahmad, I have closely read your question and I understand your concerns, I will hereby guide you regarding your health related problem.
No just a rash does not signify a breast cancer there are so many other things which indicate it, like a discolouration on skin, oozing, swollen nodes in axilla..hard lump in breast.
Here only a rash is not significant if you dont have any lump or other signs.. just apply 0.1% hydrocortisone cream and anti histamin tablet 10mg citerizine daily at night.
If this doesn't improve in 5 days then visit your doctor who will do a complete checkup and many of your questions will be answered.
To me rash alone isn t cancer.
I hope this answered your question, if you have more feel free to ask,otherwise close the discussion and rate it.
General and Family Physician..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast cancer cysts symptoms
- Breast cancer symptoms pain
- Symptoms of breast cancer metastasis
- Breast cancer causes and symptoms
- Red spot breast cancer
- Symptoms of benign breast cancer
- Symptoms of terminal breast cancer
- Breast cancer symptoms and symptoms
- Occult breast cancer symptoms
- Unusual symptoms of breast cancer
- What causes depression in a person with thyroid disorder?
- What causes smelly hair syndrome?
- What causes pain and numbness in chest and left arm?
- What causes pain in bottom of foot while walking?
- What causes itching sensation under chin area post carotid endarterectomy?
- Is it necessary to have antibiotics for sore throat and fever?
- Suggest treatment for renal cysts
- What causes severe cramps in foot at night?
- What tests help detect AIDS?
- What causes chest pain after doing cardio exercise?