Are itching in palms after a hip surgery side effects of Cobalt?
These sensations are not due to cobalt
I have studied your case and I can assure you that these side effects of are not due to cobalt. I think this is mostly due to nerve compression in neck or lack of B 12.I would suggest you following.
1.Start taking Pregabalin M at night time.
2.Tablet Methylcobal 1000 mc gram daily.
3.Avoid using very big pillow. Start physiotherapy in form of intermittent cervical traction exercises.
Also make sure that your blood sugar is normal. As some time Diabetes can also causes neuropathy. I hope these steps will be helpful for you.Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hydromorphone side effects itching
- Moxikind side effects itching
- Hip injection side effects
- Levemir side effects itching
- Side effects of hip radiation
- Amoxicillin side effects itching
- Cobalt and chromium side effects
- Itchy palms a side effect of amoxicillin?
- Tramadol side effects itching
- Oxyelite side effects itch