Are hot and dry skin along with excessive weight gain side effects of Levothyroxine?
needs more information
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of an uncontrolled thyroid disorder.
In this case you will need more thyroid medicines. I however need to know your thyroid levels report before comments can be justified.
I therefore suggest that you upload the reports of the first thyroid test that prompted your doctor to start the medicine and the latest thyroid report.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is dry skin a side effect of ketek?
- Is dry skin a side effect of locoid?
- What are the causes of excessive weight gain
- Excessive weight gain causes
- Symptoms of Excessive weight gain
- Excess weight gain after appendectomy
- Is dry skin a side effect of cortaid?
- Extreme fatigue and excessive weight gain
- Diagnosis of Excessive weight gain
- Treatment and cure for Excessive weight gain