Are headaches, nausea, tremors and neck pain symptoms of multiple sclerosis?
Needs work up and management and supportive care
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern, Multiple sclerosis and guillain-Barré syndrome are unlikely as former would have shown up on MRI for sure and later with nerve conduction studies and EMG. Heat intolerance should be ruled out for hypothyroidism but you mentioned hormonal check up so must have been ruled out. It could mere be fatigue and fibromyalgia. History of bipolarity and depression makes that more likely. I would like you to get a psych evaluation and get a refill for some antipsychotics and low doses of tricyclic antidepressants and see if it helps.
I hope it does. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Onset symptoms multiple sclerosis
- Headaches skipped periods fatigue neck pain symptoms
- What are the symptoms of multiple sclerosis?
- Headache neck pain symptoms
- Carotid artery neck pain symptoms
- Shoulder and neck pain symptoms
- Symptoms of multiple sclerosis in women
- Back and neck pain symptoms
- Pml symptoms multiple sclerosis
- Early symptoms multiple sclerosis