Are headaches and vomiting indicative of migraine?
Waiting for the images.
Okay, I'm waiting for the images to be uploaded by you using google drive and posting the link here, or by our customer care.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Nothing serious regarding the MRI results.
I have examined both, the report and the DICOM images provided.
Besides a hypoplasic right cerebral anterior artery that has no significance regarding the symptoms, and, most likely is an incidental finding, the MRI results are considered as normal.
So, the most likely condition after this MRI exam remains migraine.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Erion Spaho, Neurologist, Surgical
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Migraine vomiting shivering
- Headaches vomiting taken aspirin is it migraine
- Migraine no headache
- Have severe ra migraine vomiting headache related symptoms
- Sweating vomiting swollen eye headache neck pain migraine
- Headaches migraines vomiting tendency ct scan normal causes for migraines
- Migraine vomiting dizziness fatigue
- Severe headache vomiting tendency giddiness heat on head migraine
- Spot in eyes headache migraines loose motions vomiting treatment
- What does green vomit indicate an migraines