Are headaches and indentation on head post mild head injury a cause for concern?
Nothing serious, take medications as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The dent or depression on head due to such sleeping on table is not serious and superficial.
There is no way it can lead to damage or effects on brain.
The superficial muscle and soft tissue will recover on it's own with time.
The headache may be anxiety and tension related.
Is there any vomiting, nausea, sensitivity to sound or light?
Any sleep disturbances?
Any other medical illness, visual loss, seizure, loss of consciousness?
If all other things are normal then you can start amitryptiline or nortryptiline for few weeks.
Take pain killers like Naproxen or Aceclofenac if required.
No investigation required.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drinking alcohol after mild head injury
- Post head injury headache
- Head injury headache treatment
- Suffered mild head injury will it be troublesome to fly
- Head injury and bump indent
- Can a mild head injury make you dizzy
- Earache post head injury
- Headache after head injury
- Is internal bleeding possible after a mild head injury
- Head injury untreated indentation