Are grapes and banana safe to eat during pregnancy?
Question: Is it safe to eat grapes and banana during pregnancy!?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Red bananas safe during pregnancy
- Is pistache safe to eat during pregnancy
- Is it safe to eat besan during pregnancy
- Is eating sugarcane safe during pregnancy
- Is eating maggi safe during pregnancy
- Is it safe to eat hing during pregnancy
- Clementines safe to eat during pregnancy
- Is it safe to eat chicken during pregnancy
- Is it safe to eat beerakaya during pregnancy
- Is it safe eating cloves during pregnancy
Questions Answered By Dr. Richa Agarwal
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?