Are frequent bowel movements with stomach pain indicative of IBS?
As explained below
I have gone through the details. It looks like you are having irritable bowel syndrome. I would suggest you take Tab. Pan D 40 mg once a day half an hour before breakfast.
For loose stools, you can take tab. loperamide 2 mg once a day, as and when required.
In case your symptoms persist you will have to meet your physician for a detailed examination and treatment.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Kampana , General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain left shoulder fatique frequent bowel movements
- Lower right abdominal pain with frequent bowel movements
- Pain on left side upper abdomen frequent bowel movement ibs
- Frequent bowel movements hangover
- Frequent bowel movement back pain stomach pain missing periods pregnant
- Frequent bowel movements stomach pain had vomting and headache
- Stomach bloated and frequent bowel movement
- Frequent bowel movement after meals brakke sibofix ibs
- Having frequent bowel movements could it be ibs or crohns
- Stomach pain and frequent bowel movements blackish stool causes