question-icon

Are frequent bowel movements with stomach pain indicative of IBS?

Posted on Sat, 7 Nov 2020
Question: sir i am facing problem of latening 4 to 5 time in a day but stopmuch no proper clean and acid also come .and stopmuch pain also problem suddenly .due to this problem i am take fool in very little when i am in out of home .when we go for latering more pressure and more time take and when more pressure applyed then ceman (spurme) comes out .in my face pimples also come every time 2 to 3 pimples are come so please suggest what should we do
Answered by Dr. Kampana (14 minutes later)
Brief Answer:

As explained below

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through the details. It looks like you are having irritable bowel syndrome. I would suggest you take Tab. Pan D 40 mg once a day half an hour before breakfast.

For loose stools, you can take tab. loperamide 2 mg once a day, as and when required.

In case your symptoms persist you will have to meet your physician for a detailed examination and treatment.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr Kampana , General & Family Physician
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Kampana