Are few glimpses of sunlight after a blue light treatment on nose harmful?
No damage to the eye
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This level of momentary exposure is unlikely to effect the eye.Rest assured and continue with your routine precautions and you will be fine.
Any further query in this regard please do get back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Methylene blue used for treatment
- Feeling sick after ultraviolent light treatment
- Levulan blue light cancer treatment
- Cold nose and head after cancer treatments
- Blue light treatment side effects
- Methylene blue fish treatment
- Treatment and cure for sunlight dermatitis
- Broken nose treatment after six months
- After uv light treatment white patches
- Methylene blue treatment of ffp