Are fever, backache, diarrhea and fatigue symptoms of flu?
Probably acute enterocolitis
Hi and welcome.
This is probably acute enterocolitis in most cases viral and this is usually self limiting. He should just be enough hydrated and give him acetaminophen to reduce fever. He should drink more than 2.5 liters of fluids per day. If he is unable to eat or drink enough, he should go to hospital to get infusions. Also if his condition deteriorate or there is blood in stool and increasing fever, he should visit doctor. Otherwise, it can be treated at home with usual measures, tea, easy food, probiotics...
Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fatigue symptoms in tropical climate
- Are weakness and fatigue symptoms of typhoid fever?
- Sinus infection fatigue symptoms
- Chronic fatigue symptoms and treatment
- Are fatigue symptoms of hepatitis a?
- Brain fatigue symptoms
- Fatigue symptoms with kidney infection
- Fatigue symptoms of viral infection without fever
- Hypertension and fatigue symptoms
- Are fatigue symptoms of valley fever?
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?