Are fever and headache with pain in the neck and back indicative of the flu?
Yes, quite possibly viral.
After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that these are all associated symptoms of a viral throat infection.
You need to start with proper medication to cut down the intensity and duration of the illness.
Along with that take warm water for routine drinking purposes, avoid cold beverage and freeze foodstuff.
It’s advisable to start with
1. Tab Paracetamol twice daily for 3 days for symptomatic relief.
Also ideally you should consult ENT specialist for evaluation and proper examination.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Protected sex cold fever headache is it hiv or flu
- Flank back pain fever headache chills
- Fever headache neck pain diaherra
- Intermittent fever headaches shakiness rash on back suggestions
- Lower back ache fever headache
- Flu light fever headache
- Stiff neck fever headache chills
- Fever headache sore throat and back pain at 36 weeks pregnant
- Back ache fever headache
- Abdominal pain fever headache neck stiff
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?