Are fatigue, weight loss, sleeplessness and poor appetite associated with thyroid problems?
Some further examinations needed:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I can understand your concern. There are some pathologies that are manifested with the symptoms you described, the most common; Hyperthyroidism or overactive thyroid, adrenal fatigue, Diabetes, depression ect.
Except of a detailed clinical examination i would recommend the below blood tests:
-Full blood count and ESR
-Liver function tests (AST,ALT, GGT, Bilirubine)
-glucose and HbA1c
-TSH,FT4 and FT3
-Protein C reactive
-ACTH stimulation test.
Will be a pleasure to help you further avter the above results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Armour thyroid weight loss
- Weight loss amenorrhea fatigue
- Endometriosis weight loss fatigue
- Thyroid treatment weight loss
- Overactive thyroid and weight loss
- Underactive thyroid weight loss
- Thyroid diet for weight loss
- Tired memory loss weight loss poor appetite
- Having problem of tiredness and poor appetite required cure
- Thyroid hormone for weight loss