Are fatigue, backache, nausea and headache related to Tamilflu symptoms?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Thu, 5 Oct 2017 in General Health
Question: can I get a prescription online? My son returned from a lengthy trip and we shook hands upon his arrival home. The next day he goes to the doctor and test reveal that he has the flu. that was two days ago. now I feel very tired and fatigued, have lower back pain, a mild frontal head ache and at times feel nauseous. Tamiflu prescription ? Thanks
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Taking acetaminophen when needed should help.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through the details and understand your concern. Most often such symptoms are due to viral infections although stress and anxiety can be contributing factors. This does not necessarily mean that you need to be treated with Tamiflu. It is not justifiable to go for such medication without getting tested. Irrespective of treatment such viral infections resolve in 5-7 days. All you need to do is to take acetaminophenn (OTC). You can take meclizine (OTC) to help the nausea resolve.

Please be patient. It should resolve soon.