Are exercises advisable while having bradyarrhythmia?

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I’m a 57 y/o reasonable fit female who has Bradyarrhythmia (heartbeat less than 40bpm. Should I be exercising?
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello Ma'am

After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that yes Ma'am you can exercise as you want .

The only thing which you need to take care is that if at any point of time you feel dizzy or uncomfortable then you should stop your physical activity and relax for some time. And if these symptoms keeps on happenin then you better get yourself evaluated for slow heart rate.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng