Are excessive sweating, dizziness, back pain and weakness symptoms of carotid artery disease?
Carotid Artery Disease likely cause
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Sweating, numbness, dizziness and weakness are all attributed to the carotid artery disease. Back ache may be a sequelae or a separate entity.
Carotid artery blockage should be taken seriously as that can lead to brain ischemia and strokes. Lowering cholesterol, lowering weight, using blood thinner medications and considering carotid endarterectomy or carotid angioplasty are some of the options you can discuss with your endovascular surgeon.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for carotid artery disease
- Marijuana and carotid artery disease
- Diagnosis of carotid artery disease
- Symptoms of carotid artery disease
- Ayurveda carotid artery disease
- Diagnosis code for carotid artery disease
- Treatment for carotid artery disease
- Carotid artery disease causes
- What are the symptoms of carotid artery disease?
- Smoking and carotid artery disease
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...