Are earache, fatigue, numb fingers, yeast infection and diarrhea symptoms of HIV?
HIV test recommended.
It is possible that it can be ARS. I would suggest you to get 4 th generation ELISA test done to rule out HIV infection. You must take the tests and get complete evaluation done by physical examination and investigation. You must get Hemogram, blood sugar, urinalysis, culture sensitivity throat & stool, STD panel like VDRL, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc.
Hope I answered your query.
Rating and review will be appreciated
Dr Sheetal Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin yeast infection symptoms
- Candida yeast infection symptom
- Are diarrhea symptoms of hiv/aids?
- What are the symptoms of yeast infection ?
- Yeast infection symptoms in women
- Yeast infection throat symptoms
- Diarrhea yeast infection fussiness
- Bladder yeast infection symptoms
- Yeast infection std symptoms
- Yeast infection symptoms in men