Are dried fruits safe for infants?
Thanks for the question.
Dried fruits are fine! I recommend blending or mashing them up and feeding it to her, either alone or mixed in cereal. You can feed her homemade cereal. You can mix in things like breastmilk, vegetables, or fruit. Continue to breastfeed her until at least 12 months of age.
My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX psychiatrist working in New York City. For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, or individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: XXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is colocasia fruit safe for pregnancy
- Dry fruits after typhoid
- Dry fruits after jaundice
- Dried fruits and hypothyroidism
- Dried fruit with worms in pregnancy
- Safe to eat fruit worm
- Fruits safe for diabetics
- Is ampoxin dry syrup safe for infants
- Dried fruits slogans
- Is colocassia fruit safe for pregnancy