Are dizziness, nausea, vomiting and spotting indicative of pregnancy?
Not due to pregnancy.
Thanks for posting your query.
You had a normal period after having intercourse. Missing a sugar pill does not decrease the efficacy of the pill. You were protected against pregnancy when you had sex. Pregnancy is not likely. The mild spotting that you are having now can be a mid cycle bleeding due to the pill. No need to worry. This will gradually stop on its own in next few days. The symptoms that you are having can also be due to the side effect of the pill.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
When will I be able to confirm a negative test result?
Pregnancy is ruled out.
Thanks for writing again.
A negative pregnancy test 20 days after intercourse rules out the pregnancy. You can further confirm this after a blood test. The lower back tightness can be due to a muscle spasm. Hot compress and rest can help.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea vomiting dizziness fatigue
- Nausea vomiting dizziness hot flashes
- Dizzy nausea vomiting diarrhea headache
- Back pain nausea vomiting dizzy
- How to overcome dizziness nausea vomiting during pregnancy
- Severe dizziness nausea vomiting
- Nausea vomiting dizziness in morning
- Nausea vomitting spots on face
- Sudden onset dizziness nausea vomiting
- Dizzy nausea vomiting negative pregnancy test