Are dizziness, nausea, and diarrhea due to change of prescription from Atenolol/Chlorthalidone 50/25 to any other?
I would explain as follows :
Welcome on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would like to explain that there is a possibility that your current clinical symptomatology be related to an adverse reaction due to drug intolerance.
In general this diagnosis is made by excluding other potential causes such as an acute inflammation/infection.
Coming to this point, I recommend to maintain a good hydration status and in case the symptoms persist to ask medical assistance to the nearest ER service at your living area.
Meanwhile, I recommend stopping the new drug prescription until the cause is made clear.
You should inform immediately your prescribing doctor on your current medical condition.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
In case of any further questions, feel free to ask me again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Reason for weakness nausea diarrhea and dizziness
- Men headache nausea dizziness diarrhea
- Migraine aura with dizziness nausea diarrhea
- Diarrhea nausea dizzy blurry vision
- Dizzy nausea vomiting diarrhea headache
- Headache nausea stomachache dizziness diarrhea
- Sudden nausea dizziness diarrhea
- Symptoms of diarrhea nausea dizzy shaky
- Nausea diarrhea light period dizzy
- Dizzy nausea and diarrhea whats wrong
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?