Are dizziness, cold feet, numbness or tingling in the feet signs of heart disease?
It's better to get holter monitoring and lower limb Doppler
Hi! Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.
Based on the history you have shared, it can be due to cardiac causes and should be assessed on baseline EKG and echocardiogram however 24 hours Holter monitoring to rule out any abnormalities of heart rhythm during the episodes of dizziness should be looked for.
For cold and numb legs, a lower limb arterial Doppler should be performed to see the patency of blood supply.
Meanwhile standing and lying blood pressure should also be compared to see any signs of significant pressure drops during postural changes.
Sugar levels and thyroid functions should also be assessed along with serum electrolytes. Meanwhile taking balanced diet, supplements for calcium, D3 and B and good hydration should be maintained.
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your query.
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart disease hot and cold flashes
- Cold numb tingling hands and feet
- Heart disease numbness in lower lip
- Numbing tingling legs and feet
- Tingling and numbness in feet
- Tingling lips and heart disease
- Does heart disease cause cold feet and hands and dizziness
- Numbness and tingling in hands and feet heart disease
- Numbness feets and legs and cold dizzy
- Could dizziness be a sign of heart disease