Are darkening and inflammation of the tip of the penis indicative of STI?

Question
Is this a sign of STI, the tip of penis became a litte darker with some irritation but no pain in urine or ejaculation. I had unprotected oral sex with someone I know and trust but we had protected sex 4 weeks back.

Also had dry masturbation atleast 2 a week in last 3 weeks and this spot appeared a week back. It does not burn or hurt to pee but lot of white stuff accumulated underneath foreskin every morning.
Mon, 14 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Information

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome,

I took a look at the 2 pictures you sent, and also read your history. This darker area appears to be an area of irritation which would likely be related to the dry masturbation.

The visual appearance of STDs that you might get from oral sex can produce blisters, a discharge, or a painless chancre (sore from first stage Syphilis). I do not see anything that looks like that here.

I recommend using lubricant during masturbation so that this is not irritated further. I expect the discolored area to go away within a week. If it does not but instead becomes more prominent, there is the chance it could be a fungal infection (not an STD) in which case send an updated picture and we will reevaluate. But it looks predominantly like irritation right now.