Are brittle nails, toe cramps and hair loss symptoms of magnesium deficiency?
Possibly true of magnesium deficiency!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. I have reviewed the information fully and this is suggestive of a possible magnesium deficiency. However, this may mimic other disease conditions such as calcium deficiencies. For this reason, I will suggest that you get a blood test to confirm this. This way, we would be sure of treating what the real problem is an not blindly.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Magnesium deficiency cause gastritis
- Magnesium deficiency hamstrings
- Magnesium deficiency and muscles twitching
- Magnesium deficiency paranoid
- Magnesium deficiency symptoms body temperature
- Symptoms of severe magnesium deficiency
- Symptoms of magnesium deficiency
- Magnesium deficiency and muscle cramps
- Magnesium deficiency symptoms in women
- Calcium and magnesium deficiency symptoms